Carl Cheffers will be the head official for Super Bowl 51. Cheffers is the same referee who called the holding penalty on Chiefs tackle Eric Fisher that cost Kansas City a successful two-point attempt in their divisional round loss to the Steelers.
Cheffers is in his 17th season with the NFL and 9th as a referee. He has refereed ten playoff games. How have teams fared against-the-spread and over/under in Cheffers’ games?
Super Bowl 51: Patriots -3 vs. Falcons
- Underdogs are 73-64 ATS
- Favorites are 97-39 straight-up
- Road teams are 73-63 ATS
- Teams getting <50% of the bets are 73-64 ATS
- Teams getting >50% of the bets are 92-44 straight-up
- Patriots are 6-2 straight-up, 2-6 ATS
- Falcons are 3-3 straight-up and ATS
- Overs are 69-66
Super Sunday is just around the corner
Got an idea for a betting system?