Gonzaga will play in its first national title game tonight. If you have been following our simulations all season this should come as no surprise. We pegged the Bulldogs as the most likely champions back in January and have been recommending the Zags as value bets to win the national championship ever since. If you followed our advice you have a lot riding on Gonzaga tonight.
On seven different occasions we have endorsed a futures bet on Mark Few’s team.
- National Championship Value Bets: Zags 14.1% likely to win, +900
- March Madness Value Bets: Zags 21.3% likely to win, +575
- Champion vs. the Field: Zags 21.2% likely to win title, +795
- NCAA Tournament Value Bets: Zags 20.6% likely to win title, +1000
- Sweet 16 Value Bets: Zags 20.2% likely to win title, +665
- Final Four Future odds: Zags 51.4% likely to win title, +168
- Championship Game preview: Zags 63.4% likely to win the title, +105
If you pulled the trigger after reading each article a $100 bettor would stand to win $4,208 if Gonzaga can defeat North Carolina for the title. It’s unlikely that anyone placed all of these bets but those who took the Zags before the Sweet 16 (+575 or better) could be in line for a nice payday.