LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to repeat, while the Golden State Warriors are trying to win a second title in three years. Game 1 of the NBA Finals tips Thursday, here is everything you need to know.
- Golden State -7
- Total: 225
At the time of publication, per SportsInsights, 52% of spread bets are on the Cavs but 57% of spread dollars are on the Warriors. The spread remains unchanged.
More than 60% of bets and money are on the OVER. The total has increased to 225.5.
2017 NBA Playoff Trends
- Favorites: 41-32 (56.2%) ATS, +7.06 units
- Road teams: 47-26 (88.7%) ATS, +19.0 units
- Teams getting 60% or more of spread bets: 26-10 (72.2%) ATS, +14.8 units
- OVER: 44-29 (60.3%), +13.3 units
- Cleveland is 12-1 straight-up and 8-4-1 ATS in 2017 playoffs
- In the last two years, the Cavs are 14-20 ATS when getting less than 50% of spread dollars but 5-1 ATS in the playoffs
- LeBron is 8-14 ATS as an underdog in Finals
- Golden State is 12-0 straight-up and 8-4 ATS in 2017 playoffs
- Warriors have won 27 of last 28 games (20-8 ATS)
- Dubs are 18-7 ATS in games the last three years when they get less than 50% of spread bets
- The favorite in Game 1 of the Finals is 11-1 ATS since 2005
Game 1 NBA Finals
This Pro System is 62% ATS all-time