The first month of the MLB regular season came to a close. Here is a recap of all the betting action.
- Moneyline underdogs: 162-207, +2.11 units
- Moneyline home teams: 204-165, +10.35 units
- Big moneyline favorites (-150 or greater): 68-57, -19.14 units
- Teams getting more than 50% of moneyline bets:178-174, -38.81 units
- Teams getting less than 50% of moneyline dollars: 182-178, +14.0 units
- Teams getting less than 50% of run-line bets: 228-144, +26.32 units
- The OVER is 179-174, -1.68 units
Most profitable moneyline teams
Rockies are the most profitable moneyline team to start the season. Colorado has been an underdog 17 times and won 11 of those games.
The Giants are the least profitable moneyline team (9-17, -9.18 units). San Francisco has a losing record as a favorite and underdog.
Most profitable run-line teams
Yankees are 7-1 as underdogs on the run-line to start the season. The Angels are the least profitable run-line team going 8-19, -9.49 units to start the season.
Most profitable UNDER teams
Biggest Money-line Upsets
- White Sox +236 at Indians (4/12/17)
- Pirates +226 at Cubs (4/15/17)
- Padres +204 at Dodgers (4/4/17)
- Brewers +195 at Blue Jays (4/12/17)
- Tigers +192 at Indians (4/16/17)
Want MLB picks?
All Pro System picks are +25.4 units in 2017