LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers aim to take a 2-0 series lead in the Eastern Conference finals on Friday. After the Cavs easily won Game 1 117-104, do the Celtics have a chance to even the series? Here is your Game 2 preview.
- Cleveland -4.5
- Total: 219.5
At the time of publication, per SportsInsights, 80% of spread bets and 88% of spread dollars are on Cleveland. The Cavs are listed as 5.5-point favorites.
The majority of bets are on the OVER but the total is currently at 218.
2017 NBA Playoff Trends
- Favorites: 37-30 (55.2%) ATS, +5.32 units
- Road teams: 41-26 (61.2%) ATS, +13.3 units
- Teams getting 60% or more of spread bets: 22-8 (73.3%) ATS, +13.0 units
- OVER: 40-27 (59.7%), +11.5 units
- Cleveland has won 12 straight playoff games (9-2-1 ATS), one shy of tying an NBA record
- Road favorites are 13-2 ATS this year
- In the Eastern Conference finals LeBron is 31-17 straight-up and 29-19 ATS
- This year, after a loss, the Celtics are 20-13 ATS in the next game
- After a loss by 10 or more points the Celtics are 10-4 (71.4%) ATS
- When getting 40% or less of spread dollars this season Boston is 11-6 ATS
Are you a current Bet Labs member?
If so, be sure to check out our new members-only nightly hangout
You can access the hangout by logging into your account