There is incredible power in understanding how teams, players, leagues and markets have reacted to various scenarios. Using Bet Labs massive database of proprietary sports betting information you can easily build and explore data-driven betting systems.
Each week we will provide a betting trend for every NFL game. Some trends will be team specific and others situational. Our database goes back to 2003, the trends include all games in that time frame unless otherwise mentioned.
Falcons -5 vs. Packers
- Matt Ryan is still the least profitable playoff quarterback (1-5 ATS)
- In the last 2 years, as a home favorite the Falcons are 4-10 ATS
- Aaron Rodgers is 6-1 ATS as a playoff underdog
- As the lower seed in the postseason, Rodgers is 8-2 ATS
Patriots -5.5 vs. Steelers
- Tom Brady is 6-2 straight-up and 5-3 ATS vs. Roethlisberger
- The Patriots have been to the AFC title game in 7 of the last 10 years, 1-6 ATS in those games
- Ben Roethlisberger is 11-6 ATS in the playoffs
- The OVER is 12-7 in Steelers’ playoff games
Conference Championships start Sunday